[NSRCA-discussion] YS-160 setting

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 8 15:04:08 AKST 2007

Hi all,

I've got my friends DZ and the high end needle is 1 1/8 turns out. The reg
is somewhere around flush. It smokes and bunch, smooth transition, but 20ozs
in less than 8 minutes if I'm not careful. I remember hearing (being told)
that there is a less consuming set-up that I haven't done yet. Anyone know
what it is? Gonna fly again tomorrow and try it. Thanks.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com