[NSRCA-discussion] Magnum Fuel

Daniel J. Hamlett d77hamlett at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 08:30:14 AKST 2007

Terry,

If you are looking specifically for Magnum Fuel, I could arrange to have
a bulk pick up at the Hadley Ma contest this year.  I am a rep for
Magnum.  I would need to see how many people would be interested in
fuel.  Obviously the larger the order that I can put together the less
expensive it would be.  If anyone is interested in pre ordering fuel (no
money needed right now) to give me an idea of how much fuel we would be
talking about contact me off list at the address below.

d77hamlett at comcast.net

Dan Hamlett

Fromeco Rep
Magnum Fuel Rep