[NSRCA-discussion] Power Master Fuel was Magnum Fuel

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Mar 6 06:38:42 AKST 2007

Hey Guys,

Yes, in the past (6-7 years running) we¹ve done a large PM fuel buy at the
Toledo show, but unfortunately we¹re not going to be able to do that again
this year.  At least not at the show.  PM will not be having a booth there
and it¹s not fair to the other fuel Manufacturers to bring in skids of fuel
for distribution at the show.

I am trying to arrange a PM fuel buy through a few various hobby shops
(Cleveland, lower MI, possibly Columbus) but details are still vague.  If
you are interested, please contact me off list and I¹ll see what we can put
together.

I will be at Toledo all three days over at the Airtronics booth so you can
find me there as well.

Thanks!

Mark
Mark.Atwood at paragon-inc.com