[NSRCA-discussion] Focus 1.5

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 14:58:33 AKST 2007

This is only "if necessary", but you find out where you need to put the pack
for optimum CG and cut the hatch in the bottom of the fuse just large enough
for the pack to fit.  You will then add 2 stringers and a light ply plate
for the battery mounting and replace the cut out portion of the fuse with a
hatch made of 1/16 balsa.  You could use stick on weights to find the
optimum CG then remove them and move the battery to match the CG.

I'm sure some won't agree with my method, however, as a last resort to
adding weight, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Ken