[NSRCA-discussion] Focus 1.5

Randy Forbus rforbus at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:40:03 AKST 2007

yeah either full left or full right full up elevator, and full left or right
aileron, I do have to agree with you on the CG issue it balances nose heavy
if you go by the recommended CG, im going to try to move the battery aft,
doesnt have alot of room, dont really want tp add weight to the tail, but
will if I have to, thanks Ed