[NSRCA-discussion] Focus 1.5

Ed White edvwhite at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 5 14:15:47 AKST 2007

I've flown a Focus 1, and owned and flew a Focus 2 for
almost 3 seasons.  Both snapped quite well on moderate
rates.  Though the Focus 2 admittedly showed a
cleaner, quicker snap to the left.

It could be CG.  Where is your CG relative to the wing
tube?

Also, I'll ask this because I know a certain pilot who
is a much better than I am, but who was having a huge
problem getting his plane to negative snap, it would
just "mush over" - are you sure you are using the
correct rudder direction?

Ed