[NSRCA-discussion] Judging Question

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Mar 1 10:51:08 AKST 2007

Hi Fred.
    Do I assume 3 flyers you are judging doing point rolls, if all elements are done correctly, except for the points or a point, does pilot "A" who under rotates by  10º and pilot "B" who over rotates in a point by 10º and pilot "C" who nails the point @ 90º all get a 10 score?  All other elements are done perfect. Not typical real world but have been their and had to score as I interpret the rules.

    Del