[NSRCA-discussion] Cleaners

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 07:59:05 AKST 2007

You're right,they are pesky.  I thought some enterprising individual  had
come up with some 'Volt-Off' for our use after a hard day of charging and
flying.....  kinda hard to tell how much is left in the bottle tho.

jay, sorry for hijacking your thread.....

Don

In a message dated 3/1/2007 8:50:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,