[NSRCA-discussion] OS 2.00 FS-FI

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 17:21:10 AKDT 2007

The prop choice is quite interesting. Curious as to what kind of rpm it will turn the 17x13. A 2 stroke 140 easily turns the 17x13 in a useful, quiet?rpm range. But it's possibly a bit fast.?

It seems to me a bunch of people flocked to the 140 EFI about 5 years ago, and maybe OS is thinking "loyal users". Fast forward 5 years with electrics making the strong showing they are and for good reason, and the YS?right there?also for good reason.
In my view?OS may have missed the boat on this one. If it will run a 20x11 at 7000, they may have something

MattK