[NSRCA-discussion] Chapter-5 Going too far.

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Fri Jun 29 15:32:30 AKDT 2007

Thats actually the premise behind how we are told to judge..

If you don't see a downgrade... its a 10.

*******

I couldn't get away with doing a wrong way over-rotation... I'd be saying
"Oh crap!" loud enough for the judges to hear.  If the pilot says something
like that... you can pretty well figure he thinks he zeroed the maneuver.