[NSRCA-discussion] Masters Set-Up

Jim Woodward Jim.Woodward at armorholdings.com
Tue Jun 26 09:19:28 AKDT 2007

Hi Jim,

I would like too add to that reading material an article written by
Peter Goldsmith regarding trimming seen here:
http://www.mini-iac.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=70

Peter's article is on the far right side of the page under "special"
articles.  This is on of the best trimming article I've read and goes a
little further than a list of tests to perform.

Thanks,
Jim W.