[NSRCA-discussion] 12Z programming question

Jon Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 21 19:27:59 AKDT 2007

I really need some programming help on the Futaba 12Z. I just replaced
my trusty old 9ZWCII with a 12Z system. The 9Z had a function called
throttle volume which allowed you to adjust the bottom end of the
throttle curve by means of a slider or a dial. (I always used the left
slider) I fly pattern with an electric plane so what I usually do is arm
the system with the left slider all of the way down and the throttle
stick all the way down. I would then advance the left slider until the
motor started and set my idle using the left slider. I would then take
off and fly and when I landed just kill the motor by sliding the left
slider all the way down. I have not figured out how to do this on a 12Z.
I have a feeling that it shouldn't be that difficult but I am stumped.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan L. Carter