[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Electric Weight Proposal Logic and Rationale

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Thu Jun 21 19:22:20 AKDT 2007

Does this include FAI-F3A class?  I think this is a potential conflict and future problem for the US team if they want to use airframes made in USA..

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net>
I got the following from John Fuqua. He is going to submit a proposal to increase the weight limit for electric-powered airplanes to 11.5 lbs. I suggested to him that he "float" his rationale by the NSRCA Discussion List, to get some feedback. Here is his response.

Ron Van Putte

Begin forwarded message: