[NSRCA-discussion] Airplane Weight Limits

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Jun 21 16:38:32 AKDT 2007

I was also not aware that glow-powered airplanes needed the handicap
they already have.  I agree that, with innovative design and $$$,
electric-powered airplanes can compete with glow-powered airplanes.
The ones who suffer from the weight inequity are those who can't
afford the $$$ to overcome the weight inequity.

Ron Van Putte