[NSRCA-discussion] Left Hand 4-40 Tap

Dave Michael davidmichael1 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 19 07:03:32 AKDT 2007

Jerry,

I have been using the titanium links on my planes (that have the left hand
threads on one end) with Rocket City/Nelson and Dubro nylon ball joints for
years-- I simply thread the left handed end into the the nylon and let the
turnbuckle be the thread tap-  I haven't had any issues on planes up to and
including my 40% IMAC planes.

Dave