[NSRCA-discussion] OS 1.40 Case

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 11:17:53 AKDT 2007

When I was little (OK no smart remarks!) I remember seeing my Dad remove
small broken taps by putting a pin (maybe small drill bits) down each of the
flutes and then while holding them (maybe with plyers) and turning the
broken tap out.
It was a VERY long time ago but I remember it...
Hope that helps.
JLK