[NSRCA-discussion] OS 1.40 Case

DoWayne Gould iflyrc24 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 10:25:37 AKDT 2007

Ron

If the tap was broken off in a bind there are broken tap removers. These
tools have 4 fingers that slip down the tap flute and a collar that slide
down the fingers to the parent material. You then work the broken tap back
and forth in hopes that it works free. I bought mine from a Snap-On dealer.
Sears or other better tool outlets may have the tap removers. They work
about 90% of the time for me, if you have to dig them out it usually gets
ugly especially out of aluminum.

Dowayne

  _____