[NSRCA-discussion] 150 meters out with google earth

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 21:22:12 AKDT 2007

Yes, we've done this over here in NorCal for a while now... BTW, here are
some coordinates to clubs in the Bay Area and another that some of you may
know...

BARCS (my club) -  37°58'57.21"N   122°21'47.06"W

Sacramento -  38°29'27.72"N  	121°16'48.46"W

Tomcats -  37°10'22.41"N	121°40'56.01"W

And guess this place:

 40°10'36.41"N	 85°19'31.48"W