[NSRCA-discussion] Nats registration

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Jun 13 14:42:44 AKDT 2007

As a former Nats event director, I must point out that the Master
class pilots are used to judge the Advanced AND F3A pilots, thus the
problem with the number of Master class pilots.  If you use three
judges on both Advanced lines, that's six judges each session.  Then,
if there are four F3A lines, that's another twelve judges.  So, the
first two sessions of Advanced and F3A requires 36 Master class
judges.   Oh oh! we run out of Master class judges on the third day
if we only have 40 Master class pilots and nobody volunteers to judge
extra sessions.  That's why Dave Guerin's hair is turning gray/
falling out.

Ron Van Putte