[NSRCA-discussion] SPEKTRUM modules for JR transmitters

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 06:51:32 AKDT 2007

There is a built in hex on the back side of the connector that fits
into a hex recess in the case.  If the outer nut comes loose, the
connector can recess into the case, releasing it from the lock, and
twist the wire.

CA debonder works great.  I'm only talking about a drop of gap filling
CA.

Jon Lowe