[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Jun 7 19:44:05 AKDT 2007

Straight from the '74-'75 AMA rulebook.

  72.08, 72.24, 72.40, and 75.64 were all dedicated to aircraft use.

  I can't believe I was able to find this rulebook in my shop in less than a minute. :-)

  Classes of pattern were:  A, B, C, and D. In addition, Classes C and D were also divided into Novice and Expert. I could not find the difference between the novice and expert defined.

  Bob R.

Mark Atwood <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:
  I was a young’in flying at the time, but I thought that only Green/White was shared with surface and that all of the 72mhz frequencies were dedicated for aircraft.