[NSRCA-discussion] Masters humpty

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Sun Jun 3 08:36:28 AKDT 2007

You can do it either way as long as you have the half roll on the way up
(I'm ignoring the 1/4-roll cross-box option at this point). You start from
inverted then push to vertical. On the way up, you half roll. The top of the
plane is now facing you. You can push over the top and then push again for
the required inverted exit. Or you can pull through the top and then push
through the required inverted exit.

Verne