[NSRCA-discussion] Castle 85HV for 2m?

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Jul 30 19:18:44 AKDT 2007

And if you sit on a hot stove, it'll burn too.

You need to monitor the current draw every time you make a prop or
battery change.  I have seen pilots change from one brand of battery
to another, presumably identical, battery from another manufacturer
and burn up the motor and speed control.  Why?  The second brand of
battery had lower internal resistance.

Ron Van Putte