[NSRCA-discussion] CB member RFC on ProposedMastersSequence for 2009/2010

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Fri Jul 27 14:52:24 AKDT 2007

Yeah I remember when we worked on the sequences that we're flying now. One of the criteria for 401 and to a lesser degree 402 was that the sequence could be flown with something other than the latest state of the art design. I think we succeeded. Take a 40-size Ugly Stik to the field and fly 401 and 402 with it. You should be able to. OK, it may not look as pretty as it does with a 2-meter but it is possible. Once you get into 403, 404 or F3A you shouldn't expect as much of a break. After all, this is a form of competition.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com