[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed Masters Sequence for 2009/2010

Dave Lockhart davel322 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 18:33:13 AKDT 2007

Doug,

The gist of one of the conversations was to the effect of

Q - "Won't that put an un-needed demand on electrics?"

A - "Screw the electrics!!!"

Idea being the schedule shouldn't cater to any type of plane, powerplant, or
flying style.

At this point, my personal opinion is that reducing the length of the
Masters schedule would be a good thing - for all the same reasons F3A has
gone that route - mostly reduced flight time - I know as a judge at local
contests, I would very much appreciate it!!!

Dave