[NSRCA-discussion] all this talk of sequences - Sportsmanquestion

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Thu Jul 26 15:07:58 AKDT 2007

essentially those are the repositioning turn arounds for Sportsman.  Rather
than sticking in a humpty with options or such...  The Sportsman is allowed
to choose whatever turnaround gets them back on track... and not worry about
downgrades for making the repositioning look a bit sloppy.

Only reason I can think of...  The judges would not be very happy if a
Sportsman flyre did a couple of loops or other delay tactic outside the
box....