[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed Masters Sequence for 2009/2010

Wayne Whinkle1024 at msn.com
Thu Jul 26 14:41:50 AKDT 2007

Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Proposed Masters Sequence for 2009/2010John,

there seems to be a tone to the current political climate. NSRCA management determined they know better than the membership who voted for something. And then there is the other issues regarding the NSRCA's high road, holy above all sanctioning activities.

Obviously history is written by the winners. Its too bad that NSRCA just decides what it wants to do and does it. I thought it used to be a democratic society. A vote of the membership meant this was direction the Board should take. Apparently when you don't like the vote you just take another one. After all this is what the dems tried to do in Florida.

Wasn't the idea of filling out a survey with 2007 and 2009 masters sequences on it the idea to jump ahead of the cycle and get it done way before hand. Yet it seems the NSRCA management has undermined the work of a few in order to write history in favor of another few who complain loudly enough. Funny how the majority of people writing the new sequence are all from the same area of the country. This is fair and balanced.

I think you are right John. Pattern in the NSRCA has reached critical mass why would anyone want to come play with us. Having known people involved and in this case Troy, I doubt seriously he stopped working on this do to not having 100% of his time available for the re-write. I bet the real story will come out someday. Some people have morals and ethics and others well they write the history books.

Apparently the work done last time once praised as good is now old news and the powers that be need to make a new legacy for themselves.

Wayne