[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed Masters Sequence for 2009/2010

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Jul 26 07:07:34 AKDT 2007

Ron,

  Having the NSRCA set the schedule sounds good to me. Lets keep proposing it every rules cycle. Maybe they will get the message.

  Bob R.

Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net> wrote:
  Some may remember that, several years ago, I proposed that NSRCA be allowed to take the maneuver schedules out of the rule book and change them when we wanted to, just like IMAC can.  The proposal was shot down by the AMA Executive Council.  It was never accepted to be voted on by the contest board.  I never got a satisfactory response on why they took that action.  I have my suspicions that IMAC pulled a fast one on AMA in getting their ability to change schedules when they wanted and didn't want NSRCA to have the same privilege.  It would be interesting to see if the EC has changed its mind.

  Ron Van Putte