[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed Masters Sequence for 2009/2010

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Thu Jul 26 05:31:19 AKDT 2007

I flew this on the simulator.  I also agree that the Cuban (at least it is
not reversed) seems odd after the 8 point.  In order to include the 2/2 you
will generally want to make the loop a bit larger which means starting your
pull up earlier to stay in the box.

8 sided needs to be big or at least started high to finish high enough for
the reverse humpty.

Other than those concerns it seems to flow pretty well.

Stuart