[NSRCA-discussion] Skyline 2 meter Pattern Plane for sale.

Garrett Morrison torquen at comcast.net
Wed Jul 18 19:14:57 AKDT 2007

I am putting my Skyline 2 Meter Pattern plane up for sale. This plane is made by the same company that produces the Angel Shadow and many top competitors fly. This is a pretty rare pattern ship as there are not a lot of these around. I bought this plane off a good friend Bob Whittaker who has since passed away. I call this the James Bond plane because it will break down and fit into a injected molded carrying case that allows you to travel with it as luggage on an airline. The airplane will come apart in the middle of the fuse, tail, landing gear, elevators, and rudder. It all fits into this nice case so it will be easy to ship.

This Skyline is very light as its a fully molded composite and balsa plane. The wings are hollow and weight almost nothing. The entire plane is 10.2 lbs ready to fly minus fuel.

The Skyline is also painted in the mold so you wont have to worry about covering out in the sun. The plane is a very pretty Metallic blue, red, white and yellow.

More info on what is in the plane.

Engine O.S. 140 Efi with O.S. header "only 3 gallons"

Exhaust is ES composite carbon pipe

Futaba Servo's= 2x 9204 on rudder and elevator, 2 9102 Aileron servos, Futaba micro throttle servo.

True turn spinner

Dubro gas tank

two switches

The plane is ready to fly, all you will need to do is add your own receiver. If you have any questions please email me at torquen at comcast.net I am asking $3,200 and the buyer will have to pay for any shipping charges. I live in Lodi CA "35 mins South of Sacramento" Thank you for your time, feel free to ask questions or email for more pics.
Garrett Morrison