[NSRCA-discussion] Flight Power EVO Lite

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 18:18:51 AKDT 2007

There is more to the packs than just the weight.  I'm surprised that Tower
advertises them at 500g each since the K-Factor ad states 575g each.  My
combined weight including connectors is 1190g.  I think you'll find that
you'll get more usage out of the packs and they'll be stronger than your TP
packs for a longer period.

  _____