[NSRCA-discussion] Flight Power EVO Lite

MKMSG mkmsg at cox.net
Fri Jul 6 15:16:41 AKDT 2007

Just received two Flight Power 5S 5350 EVO Lite packs based upon a Tower Hobbies advertised weight of 500 grams (17.6 oz) each.  On my digital scale, the two EVO Lite 5S packs, without connectors, weigh 41.7 ounces compared to my Thunderpower 5300 packs (with Dean's Ultra connectors and 1/4" balsa strips glued between them for air flow) which weigh 39.8 oz.  If you're flying electric, and are looking for weight savings to make competition weight, EVO Lite packs are not the answer.

Mike Moritko