[NSRCA-discussion] Was "contest" Small Contest Idea

Steven Maxwell patternrules at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:02:18 AKDT 2007

I haven't commented on this but logic would think if small #'s no need to
for second day, no need to add expences to the competitors for no real
practical purpose, I have been to a number of contest that has finished in
one day always at a vote of the pilots.
Now the right way would be for CD's to start wording "second day if needed
for number of rounds to make the contest", or something to that effect.
To me it was wrong not to let a newbie or anyone for that matter not to fly
the just second day easy to take there money and  zero the rounds for first
day.
I feel this has been good and bad but in the end maybe a better way to apply
for contest.

Steve Maxwell