[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Nats Banquet

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jul 5 17:45:47 AKDT 2007

Hi Jerry..
    I think it boils down to semantics'. It has been mentioned on the list by others that have the specific data. I don't ever remember seeing that as a line item in the budget reporting. Bottom line was the banquet cost more than what was taken in recently,  and the NSRCA had to pick up the difference, I believe it was last year, possibly the year before.

    Del