[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Nats Banquet

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 5 17:29:28 AKDT 2007

Del, I didn't know we had any other fund. Could you please point me at the
data you have that breaks out what items related to the Banquet  were funded
that would not have been funded at any venue? I do not remember seeing
anything that said the food/facility costs were over the $25.00 each we
paid.
Thanks
Jerry