[NSRCA-discussion] Trimming Question

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:59:40 AKDT 2007

If it feels good leave it alone. I have run more down than up in most of my
planes and a little extra down expo. My V2.2 has about 3 to 5 degrees more
push than pull and about as much difference in expo. It does have a little
positive in the stab and 1/4 pos in the wings with the CG just in front of
the tube.
My twisted rational is with positive in the wing and a reasonable cg you
will always need a little push for level inverted flight. So for a snap or
sharp corner to match upright you will need a little extra throw inverted
since you are already using some for straight and level.

Hope that helps

Anthony