[NSRCA-discussion] YS fuel

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 04:25:55 AKDT 2007

Ron

I have the exact same set-up. I am turning a 13x8 apc with mine. OS F type plug and 22 1/2% , 20% oil Cool Power (fuel is 30% heli and standard 15% CP, mixed 50:50). Nice, quiet, powerful set-up. I have also tried 30% straight heli mix and this works extremely well, (as it does in all 4 strokes) but I felt it was a bit over the top and expensive. Not really necessary on the 50 sized Oxy

MattK