[NSRCA-discussion] Expert Electronics' F650 Negative shift RX

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed Jan 31 18:31:39 AKST 2007

Jim,
 Yeah my 9Z with a synth. module doesn't work with some of the Bergs either. With a fixed frequency module it works fine. I never did dig into it to find out why since I have a 9C w/synth. module that talks to the Bergs just fine. Interestingly enough my 9Z did attempt to talk to  positive shift Rx at one time! I was setting up a review airplane and I didn't notice that the Rx they gave me was positive shift. It actually worked (I think the center points were way off though) but one of the channels - I think CH6 didn't work. Weird. I figured it out eventually (look at the box dummy!) but for a while it was interesting...

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com