[NSRCA-discussion] Soft mount for OS .46AX?

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 31 04:20:04 AKST 2007

Tom, I think it was Piedmont that had a "how to build article" on their site
last year. It used 3/8 in. neoprene wellnuts, some neoprene washers and some
tubing to make a very simple, light and inexpensive damping mount. I have
used it on several planes, both 46 and 90 size. The wellnuts are much easier
to mount than blind nuts. If you can't find the info and would like to try
it I'll see if I can dig it up.