[NSRCA-discussion] [SPAM] Re: Strange looking plane from Patrick Lemonnier

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 12:10:58 AKST 2007

The 1900D has winglets, aft body strakes, "taillets" coming down from
the stabilizer and a "stabilon" on each side which is hard to see, but
it is a small horizontal stabilizer that sticks out from the rear
fuselage below the vertical fin.  In the picture it looks like a black
line coming out from the fuse.

Chris