[NSRCA-discussion] Strange looking plane from Patrick Lemonnier

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Mon Jan 22 08:34:41 AKST 2007

Oh Yes!
Rutan Aircraft Factory ... I should have realized.
lots of airplanes have warts to fix stbility issues at high AOA. Look at the underside of a learJet.

I'm with Nat on this one, band-aids are fine, but solving the problem at its source is better.
Tall canopies have "funny" flow behind them. On the other hand, trout are shaped properly.
Okay, maybe they'd fit on my plate better if they were round ...

later Gang,

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications