[NSRCA-discussion] January K-Factor is Up

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Sat Jan 20 11:51:47 AKST 2007

Just got a call from the NSRCA secretary.  I can get into the members area to
get the K Factor now.  Marty was nice enough to send me a copy in the interim.

Apparently the notification of Paypal payment has been going to the webmaster
instead of the secretary in some cases.  Jim told me this had affected
several people.

I also stand corrected regarding where the Paypal payment has been going.  It
is going to the right place, but the webmaster's name has been on the email
coming from Paypal, at least in some cases.  I apologize to Marty for
misunderstanding what was happening, and I definitely wasn't accusing him of anything.

Thinking aloud for the moment; I wonder if it would make sense to decouple
the renewal dates from when new officers take over by a month or so, so they can
get their feet on the ground before renewal hits them.  Probably take a
constitution change to do so.  This year is probably unusual since we had a
complete changeover of officers in a single year.  I wouldn't want to be in their
shoes right now.

Jon Lowe