[NSRCA-discussion] Fuselage repairs

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Jan 18 18:30:24 AKST 2007

Cool - I finally have some time to sit down and read my K-Factor. I'll take a look at what you wrote. I fixed the left wing, I just need to re-cover a few sections and it should be good as new. The right wing needs a little more work but it looks like I should be able to save everything. It's snowing here in CT so I should have this airplane ready to fly (again) by the end of the weekend.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com