[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 14mz and compact flash card

Rex LESHER trexlesh at msn.com
Wed Jan 17 16:50:30 AKST 2007

Mike

You have a point about sending the receiver back....   Let them cut it.  At least there's a chance they might test it  before sending it back!
What I find very interesting is that cutting the wire to 21.6" came directly from Futaba to the Forum.  I'd love to have been a fly on the wall
when that was discussed behind closed doors....

Rex