[NSRCA-discussion] Thick Trailing Edges

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 11:13:56 AKST 2007

Interesting Nat,

For a tip chord that is around 10", thats' around 0.15" or around 5/32".

The present tip chord I use in my designs is around 6" therefore the TE thickness would be around 3/32" at the tip of my ailerons and roughly 2X that at the inboard end, which is pretty near what I used. Dumb luck or empirical experience, take your pick

thanks, that's good info