[NSRCA-discussion] List rules... ??

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 14 07:36:25 AKST 2007

Me thinks both have good points. Looks like this is a set of rules that
needs clarifying . Don't want to cross the paid Advertisers, but also should
allow for some common sense.
We also should be sensitive to the local Hobby Shop survival and not always
aim folks at the big suppliers . Pattern unique items are sometimes hard to
find, and a lot of the time not carried locally, but are only by someone who
is aimed at Pattern items. Needs review!!!
I have had some issues with articles and posts in the K-Factor and told the
editor to use common sense, and he has caught most of them. I intended to
write up a policy for next year, but guess that is one I can pass on to the
newbee--whoever that turns out to be.
Jerry
retiring Ad Manager