[NSRCA-discussion] List rules... ??

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jan 14 06:08:42 AKST 2007

Hi John..
    When I was invited to join the list by Tom Weedon it was explained to me
that we could post items for sale as long as we didn't have a hobby business
or assist a hobby business sell/promote items on the list. At a time when
the K-Factor is trying recruit advertisers I would think it wise the policy
would stay in effect. But again what do I truly know.
    I have apparently annoyed to many that want to keep things as they are
so now be labeled on every one of my posts in the subject line. Guess that
is part of the good ole boy network at work again.