[NSRCA-discussion] Question

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Fri Jan 12 21:25:24 AKST 2007

Nat,

try using the VTR function or maybe the lin-exp function your 10X

The VTR function at about 90% will act like 2 linear curves with the "knee" at about 90%

The next thing is lin-exp what this is linear in the middle and expo at the extremes. The % of expo you apply is what places the "knee" if for example you place it at 80% the linear rate will be fairly small slope until that 80% mark then go to an expo curve from there.

I have played with these to get certain reactions when I was experimenting with getting super high control gains and still trying to maintain good precision around center. If we are talking about the same Voodoo stab from last year in Tomball. I felt the elevator was pretty effective as was the rudder power too. Perhaps this lin-exp at about 70-90% would be what you are looking for.

Troy