[NSRCA-discussion] What the NSRCA does (and could do) for me

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jan 12 06:23:02 AKST 2007

That is one big thing the printed version of the K-Factor does do very well. It sells itself when others see it and what it has to offer if they are already interested in precision aerobatics. I know it was what convinced me to join the NSRCA.  It was a VERY basic newsletter 2 sheets printed on both sides stapled in the middle.

    Del