[NSRCA-discussion] Pull-Pull

rickwallace45 rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 03:46:01 AKST 2007

Why do we drive on the parkway and park in the driveway?

-- I think the rudder / elevator thing is because it's pretty easy to set up
rudder pull-pull and hard to set up elevator pull-pull. It's possible,
though - takes a pair of cables to each elevator half. It's just a mess to
do servo placement, and make sure all the cables clear the front of the stab
(or go through it?) and each other and the rudder cables and the antenna.